- On Sunday 5th April at 3am, the clocks will go back one hour. Routine is key for children, so making the transition as unnoticeable as possible is essential. However, there is no need to panic. Read our 5 top tips for getting your baby ready for the clocks going back, to ensure a stress-free bedtime!Read more
- Stuck in Isolation? Keep your kids entertained with these top 10 fun activities that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.Read more
- With cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing each day, it’s quite understandable to be worrying about the safety and health of your children. Here are some top tips, to keep your children safe during this difficult time...Read more
- Life as a new parent is tough, so we are here to help with a few sleeping tips that could help get your sanity back.Read more
- Have a flippin' good Pancake Day with our easy recipe. Only three main ingredients required!Read more
- Before your baby is born choosing the items they might need is quite an overwhelming task. One of your essential items should be a baby sleeping bag, as these can help prevent the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).Read more
- Have a newborn, toddler or older child? You can still enjoy Valentine's Day as a family. Read our blog for how you can make this Valentine's Day just as special with a baby in tow!Read more
- 2019 has been another great year for Slumbersac. We were busy working on new designs and features and we also did a lot of work with our charity partner B1G1. Read on for a sneak peak of our 2020 designs!Read more
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Forget the last 12 months of mistakes and start 2020 with a fresh set of doable objectives!Read more
- Read more
There’s nothing worse than having to change your baby’s nappy at 3 am to discover that you can’t find the wet wipes or their favourite comforter. Organisation is key, especially when you have a newborn. Have a look at our quick list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to your baby’s nursery, including organisational hacks, to make your life that little bit easier.
Do use drawer dividers. These are the best way to keep your baby’s tiny items of clothing neat and tidy. You can organise them by long sleeve, short sleeve or by night-time for example. It makes it easier for you and saves you precious time if your baby needs changing in the middle of the night.
Do keep a laundry basket and a bin next to your changing table. You don’t want to leave your baby unoccupied on the changing table, even if it’s only whilst you run to the bin or laundry basket on the other side of the room. Having them right next to the changing table ma